Where have you been bruhh hmm



Hey there. Just post little bit words at here. I feel empty at here. I think I've lost my special friend. Idk. I miss my special friend and this person know much better and recognize my self more then I thought. She's the only one can said the truth. Oh god, I really miss her. She was like another my sister who can truly understand me than myself. I realize sometimes I'm were not good enough to be her friend. I'm didn't have pure and kind heart just like her. The first time I've meet this person, I was like awkward but idk she's look innocent. Like a white colour which is my favourite. 

She's the one always keep giving me positive vibe and good spirit. While right now I still listen the song that she shared to me because it's attract me to keep interested to get know my good friend favorite things. I hope she was just fine and get a healthy and good life. Keep fighting zeke. I know this could embarasing me, but deep in my heart I miss the only one can I'm not awkward to share and also open my eyes about life.

thanks for read my post ;)

No comments: